For more than two decades, the Coalition Against Hunger has worked to allievate hunger in our region.
We support those struggling with food insecurity, whose voices are not always heard but whose experience of hunger is very real.
And your support makes what we do possible!
In 2017 that support helped us:
- Connect children with free summer meals in their neighborhoods through our Summer Meals Campaign.
- Screen thousands of households in our area for SNAP benefits.
- Secure close to 200,000 pounds of donated food for local soup kitchens and pantries.
- Lead the Philadelphia School Breakfast Challenge to increase access to breakfast in the classroom.
- Support more than 100 of the region's food pantries, helping to ensure they can meet the needs of their communities.
This year we captured much of our work on film. Please take less than two minutes to watch and consider making a donation.
Your gift today will help us to ensure all people have the food they need to lead healthy lives.