As an organization focused on ensuring all those in our community have the food they need to live healthy lives, this is an exceptionally trying time. The Greater Philadelphia Coalition has quickly adapted our operations and is working to stay informed of local, state, and federal responses related to nutrition supports as the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) crisis unfolds. We’ll be sending you weekly updates to keep you informed.
We know that those experiencing hunger are particularly vulnerable at times like these, and we know with business closures many of our neighbors are losing income and will need assistance.
- July 17 - Gearing Up
- July 10 - Anxiety Growing
- July 3 - Summer Meals
- June 26 - Gratitude for Volunteers
- June 19 - Hunger on the Rise
- June 12 - Black Lives Matter
- May 29 - SNAP Matters
- May 22 - The Power of Food
- May 15 - Looking for Hope
- May 8 - Moving Forward Hunger Swells
- May 1 - Gratitude Amid Ongoing Challenges
- April 24 - Dreary Days
- April 17 - Go the Distance
- April 10 - Anxiety Is Rising
- April 3 - Connecting People to Food Resources
- March 27 - The Need Is Growing!
- March 20 - We Need Your Help Now More Than Ever!