1 in 4 people in Philadelphia struggle to put food on their table. Your support can make a difference.
Your tax-deductible contribution will support the Coalition's work to:
- Help thousands of families and seniors in Pennsylvania gain food assistance and other public benefits, so they can put nutritious food on the table
- Provide funding, training and other tools to local food pantries and soup kitchens
- Bring nutrition education and healthy foods into low-income neighborhoods in Philadelphia
- Advocate for responsible policies on the city, state and federal levels to prevent hunger in our region and across the United States.
- Online through our secure donation page
- By phone: Call the Coalition Against Hunger at 215-430-0555
- By check or money order. Mail to:
Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger
1725 Fairmount Avenue, Unit 102
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Questions? Contact Trisha Graham at 215-430-0555 or email@example.com.
The Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger is a public charity under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is registered with the PA Department of State, Bureau of Charitable Organizations. Information may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania 1.800.732.0999. Contributions are deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Coalition’s tax exempt ID number is 26-2727680.