This year, the event will take place at Lincoln Financial Field for the first time! Walkers will get the opportunity to walk on the track around the actual field inside the stadium!
Event day schedule
april 8, 2017 | Saturday
Lincoln Financial Field
1 Lincoln Financial Field Way
Philadelphia, PA 19148
All events take place in Headhouse Plaza outside of the stadium, unless otherwise noted
8:00 am: Opening Festivities- Free breakfast provided by Thomas'
8:15 am: Performance by Bryant Baptist Choir
8:30 am: Performance by Calvary Agape Choir
8:45 am: Welcome
8:55 am: Walk Warm Up with Vince Faust
9:00 am: Walk Kickoff
9:15 am: Walk Celebration begins with performances by Korean Dancers and Drummers
9:50 am: Queen of Jeans performs
10:25 am: Hardwork Movement performs
- Parking: Free parking is available in "K LOT", which is directly next to Headhouse Plaza where The Walk starts and finishes. Click here for directions to the lot.
- Public Transit: AT&T Station on the Broad Street Line is a five minute walk from Headhouse Plaza.
- A shuttle bus will also be provided by Lyft from AT&T Station to Headhouse Plaza.
Registration:The Registration Tent will be clearly marked at the entrance. Have your team captain check in at the tent.
Food: All food at the Thomas' Walk Against Hunger is free!
- Breakfast provided by Thomas'
- Bananas and water by ACME Markets
- Gourmet french fries by Philly Fry Food Truck
- Pretzels by Philadelphia Soft Pretzel Factory
- Coffee by Bucks County Coffee Company
T-Shirts: T-Shirts will be on sale at the T-Shirt Tent on Saturday. You can also order them online here until Thursday at 5pm. Pre-orders may be picked up at the Coalition office until Thursday, April 6th, or at the event. if you are able to pick them up at the office before Friday at noon.
Pets: While dogs and other pets were welcomed at the event in the past, due to the change of venue, no pets are allowed at The Walk this year. We appreciate your understanding.
Social Media: Use the hashtag #WalkAgainstHunger on social media on Saturday to follow along with all the events of the day!